1. Achieve short-term and annual revenue objectives (quotas). Develop strategies, objectives and action plans to gain business from new and existing customers to meet or exceed the objectives.
2. Identify new opportunities through prospecting. Develop new Customers with competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company's and customers’ products and services as well as the competition's strengths/weaknesses.
3. Build and maintain quality relationships with existing assigned accounts and increases account base and volume of sales on a consistent basis.
4. Contact customers via telephone, correspondence or in person by traveling as frequently as necessary to meet and surpass profitable sales goals for the company.
5. Responsible for maximizing productivity to achieve Territory objectives.
6. Records all required information in ATL CRM system.
7. Submits reports as requested.
8. Submit complete proposals to the customer that reflects the quality and professionalism of a world class organization.
9. Negotiate in good faith and in the best interest of the company.
10. Performs other related duties as assigned.
11. Develop relationships with engineers and facilitate the engineer-to-engineer dialogue during the pre-sales, integration and post-sales stages.
12. Define Long Term and Short-Term sales strategy for your region (East of China)
13. Develop and recommend customer product positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
14. Achieve satisfactory profit margin at each account.
15. Travel 40-50% of time.
1. 3-5 years sales experience in selling to medical device manufactures with familiarity of components such as electronics, connectors, wire and plastics.
2. Knowledge, understanding and success in complex sales scenarios
3. Proven sales success with following competencies:
a) Solution selling
b) Relationship building
c) Professional account management
e) Negotiating skills
4. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines as established by internal / external customers.
5. Sales account management experience selling to medical and other technology customers preferred but not required.
6. Experience with B2B Sales, including complex sales for large accounts.
7. The ideal background would be prior ‘Contract Manufacturing’ sales experience or strong OEM sales experience.
8. Prior budgeting, cost scheduling and pricing decision experience mandatory.
9. Ability to use your best judgment at all times, and be accountable for methods and results, is essential for this position.
10. College education ? undergraduate degree or higher preferred
Required Skill and Competencies
1. Avid learner - improve and succeed.
2. Aggressive - resourceful and persistent.
3. Strong oral and written communication in Chinese and proficiency in English with both technical and non-technical clients and team members.
4. Strong analytical, persuasion.
5. Detail oriented.
6. Works well with people including customers, vendors, and every department within the company.
7. High competence in the use of a PC including the MS Office applications.
1. Able to work overtime when needed (evening meetings with corporate headquarters, vendors and customers, including international locations sometimes required).
2. Able to travel (50%) and extended overnight stays (25-40%)